Feedback slide images

Mar 07, 2018

Good day, we have had a lot of success using Articulate Review for client feedback. The only issue we have is that the Feedback tab does not show the most up to date version of the slide. You can only see the up to date version in the Review tab, which can be onerous to find if it is a large course. Is there any way to resolve this, or has anyone found a way around it?

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Heidi,

Sorry you're running into that snag! I haven't seen this happen before, so I'm really glad you reached out. 

Would you mind sharing screenshots of what you see in the Feedback tab vs. what you see in the Review tab? Please include the entire browser window in your screenshot so I can see the entire Articulate Review window.

You can attach those screenshots right here!

Katie Riggio

Welcome to ELH, Heidi!

Hm, it sounds like the newest version of the slide might not have any comments attached to it? That would explain why only the older version of the slide is not visible in the Feedback tab. Here's a quick Peek for visuals!

If you make a comment to alert your team of what changes were made, then all versions of the slide with the corresponding comments will display.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions – happy to help! ☺️

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.