How do you delete a review version

Nov 13, 2016

Not sure if I'm missing the obvious but how do you

• Delete previous version of a module from review and just show the latest version?
  • Change the link to deny access to previous reviewers?

Regards Doug

38 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Doug,

If you were to create a copy of a Storyline or Studio course and publish that to Articulate Review it would treat it as a new version/copy so you'd only have that one version and any new feedback added there. The feedback won't carry over from your previous upload, as it'll be a "new course", but your previous course would still be accessible to you in Articulate Review to see the feedback.. 

Yes - it would require a new link. I was just thinking along the lines of if you didn't want the older versions to be available to them anymore. As Adam mentioned it's a feature they're looking at adding, so perhaps that's a viable workaround for you until that feature gets rolled out? 

Hi Adrian,

If you are logged in and visit: https://360.articulate.com/review/content you should see all the content you published to Articulate Review and when you hover over each card you should see a set of three dots appear to the right of the content title. If you click there you'll have the option to delete the content item. I recorded a quick Peek to show the behavior and if you're still having difficulty with the deletion behavior, can you also confirm you're working in one of the supported browsers here? 

Hi Cheryl,

If you're publishing a course from Storyline or Studio to Review - you can choose to overwrite the existing course, or create a brand new version when you publish:

If you did a new item, you could then delete the previous item using the same steps in the Peek above to delete. That way folks wouldn't get caught up in the versioning set up.  If things aren't deleting for you in Review, I know there have been some intermittent issues today  but everything should be back in working order, so I'd ask if you could try it again and if the issues persist we'll want to know a bit more about the set up/environment you're using such as browser and Windows version and we'd be happy to work with you one on one in a support case as well. 

Hi Stefan, 

If you need to make changes to content based on what your Reviewers shared, you'll open up the original course again in the authoring tool (Storyline, Rise, Presenter, etc.) and you can continue to edit there.

When you're ready to publish to Articulate 360 Review again from Storyline or Presenter you'll see the option to create a new item or a new version of an existing item. If you use the latter, you'll see that they are both connected in Review. Take a look at our newest user guides on using Review as an author and a reviewer.