How long should it take to add a new version of an existing course?

Nov 22, 2016

Latest version with very few changes is taking 15 minutes and counting to complete. Message reads: "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready."

7 Replies
James McCarthy

I ended up refreshing the Chrome browser and the latest version was available. This occurred on the last two times I uploaded an update.
Jim

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

Justin Grenier

Good Afternoon, Kat.

Yes, we're having a bit of trouble with Articulate Review right now.  You can follow our Status Page for details, and click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button to be alerted via email in the future.

We'll keep the Status Page updated with any developments on this, and I'll revisit this forum thread as well.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.