Import Review Items From Others or Publish as Others

Jun 26, 2018

Another developer and I built different modules of a course in Storyline, published them, and they were reviewed. Now I am taking over development and publishing of all modules. But for the modules the other developer started with, when I publish them there's a new Review URL and all the old Review comments are gone. We really want to use the same Review URL and have the old comments still show up when I publish. Is there any way to do this? Just using the same name doesn't work. Is there a way to import them into my Review items, or publish from Storyline as the other developer?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Barry,

Publishing to Review will be based on your individual Articulate ID, even if you're on a 360 Teams account. Since there is not a way to publish to a version that your colleague previously published, you may want to look at including a Share link as the first comment on your new version.

That way other reviewers could always link back to that one to view previous comments. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.