Is Articulate Review down?

Feb 19, 2019

Is Articulate Review down? I am not able to get in and tried from 2 computers. My co-worker at another location is also not able to get in. After loading for a while, we get the message "Your computer seems to be offline. We'll automatically try to reconnect when an internet connection is detected"

We are definitely online. Thanks!

13 Replies
J茅r么me Lacquemant
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Megan,

We've identified and fixed the issue that was causing Review 360 to be unavailable. We'll continue to monitor performance carefully. 

Hi, I encounter the same problem now since yesterday. It's the first time since I use it. I tried with several web browser, empty the cache, etc. However it doesn't work any more. Is it an issue from Articulate ?

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Antonis,

Thank you for reaching out to share that you're currently experiencing an issue with Review 360.

We do not have a current outage and you can always check our status here and subscribe to updates.

Smart move to reach out directly to the support team so that they can dig in and understand why you're running into an error. You should be hearing from someone soon.