Link feedback comment to slide

Feb 03, 2017

I really like Review. But I would like it even more if I could click on the thumbnail of the slide with feedback and go right to that slide. Sometimes there are lots of slides that look very similar.

28 Replies
Terry Bell

It's terrible that my first thought was "Ray must be new here". There is so much functionality that users have asked for that I'm certain we'll never see. Like many of the requested 'features', this one is *so basic* that it's shocking they even released Review without. It's so embarrassing to tell a new reviewer that it doesn't work that way in the email, much less on the review site.

Aukalen M

I agree 100% and have already gave up on requesting anything, as IF they are done, they usually take years to be implemented.  Each time Articulate 360 tells me that there is an update I used to get excited and quickly click to check what was fixed or added, to then see insignificant and mostly useless bugs fixed.

Unfortunately the competition is worse, so I choose to keep using the software.  Seems to be the 'curse' of eLearning software.

Add to that, that I am on a mac running it in a vitrual machine (since it's inception) because no Mac or Web version exists... or will ever exist.  So feeling pretty hopeless here.  But yeh, I understand that I am probably one of 5 or 6 people that use a Mac to design things... :( 

My rant comes from many years of frustrations, and they sadly cast a shadow on the good things the software has and Articulate does, but I guess it always works like that.  You get excited for new things added but then you forget and expect things to work as they should.  But the things that don't, bug you every day you use the software.