Load video with SCORM package to LMS?

Jul 02, 2019

In Articulate Review 360 there is an option to upload a video and then once uploaded, you can Export to LMS, which downloads a zipped LMS Scorm package.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content

I was hoping to find some guidance on this and how to incorporate with an LMS but have not been able to find anything? The SCORM pacakage is much simpler than a Storyline LMS package and I'm guessing that is because there is only one option, HTML5 and only one content file (the video). Is there any guidance on how to load a video to an LMS like Success Factors, using the Review 360 method?

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Todd,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you would like to do.

The option within Review 360 to Export to LMS is limited to video files, such as those uploaded, Replay 360 files, and/or Peek 360 videos.

You can publish your Storyline 360 content to mp4 (please note that this removes any interactivity you've included) and upload to Review 360 if needed.

That Export to LMS option creates the published output zip file, similar to what you would create in Storyline 360 and that zip file can then be uploaded to your LMS.

I'll leave the specific details on how to get that loaded into Success Factors to the community for input.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.