Move course from Review 360 to Rise 360

May 16, 2022

Hi! I've recently taken over a project from another colleague. I received a Review 360 course link which includes feedback that I need to implement. The problem is I cannot find a Rise course for the training, but I can see the training in Review 360. How can I move the training from Review 360 to Rise 360 to edit it?

3 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Jaymati.

Thank you for reaching out!

If you want to make edits, you need to be added as a collaborator to the Rise 360 course or ask your colleague to send you a copy of the course (you will each have a separate/independent copy you can work on). Take a look at the following article:

Jose Tansengco

Hello Chrisie, 

Sorry to hear about your Rise 360 course. If you accidentally deleted the course but did not empty your 'Deleted Content' folder, then your course should still be here: 

If you don't recall deleting your course, you may have also accidentally renamed it. Another possibility is that you were a collaborator on the course that you were working on and was removed from your role. 

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to recover Rise 360 courses from Review 360, but if you don't recall permanently deleting the Rise 360, then it should still be in your account. Feel free to reach out to our support team by opening a case here for any questions or clarifications!