Multiple Heading in Review

Jan 24, 2020

Hi, When I publish a modeule from Storyline it seems to take the file name of the last Module, please see attachement. Is there away of deleting it or changing it to the Module it is supposed to be?

2 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry that you ran into Storyline 360 publishing a module with the incorrect course title. We have reported it to our team, and continue to keep an eye on it to evaluate how many customers are impacted. 

I'm really sorry that I can't say when this issue will be fixed, but you're in the right place to stay updated on this bug's progress.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi again, Marcus :)

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: After publishing each scene in a Storyline project as a separate Review 360 item, publishing a new version of one of the scenes sometimes updated the wrong Review 360 item.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.