Multiple IDs publishing to the Same Articulate Review File

Nov 16, 2017

Is there a way to have multiple designers publish to the same Articulate Review file?  We only want to send one Review link to our stakeholders.

Please advise.

Yvette

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Yvette and Vin,

When a course is published to Articulate Review it's in the specific individual Articulate 360 account (even within 360 Teams), and there isn't an option to allow multiple people to publish to the same course. If you only wanted to share one link,  I'd suggest that the pre published courses are shared with one individual to combine them and publish to Review.

Let me know if you need anything else! 

James Eifler

I've been looking for an answer to this question and I haven't found anything saying it's possible yet.

I'm submitting this as a feature request. I think there could be a large number of orgs that have elearning teams working on the same files, especially on technical training in a SAAS environment where content needs to be refreshed more than most.

Take a course maintenance case for example. The team has to update 50 Storyline files with a few SMEs reviewing everything. It would be very useful for the elearning developers to just work off of the list of edits and make the updates without regard to who originally published the file to AR. Dev makes the edits, publishes to AR, marks done on a checklist, and the original link still works for whenever a SME is ready for it. There's no communication needed. This also saves the burden of having "one publisher" person who has the burden of doing it.

**Update - Feature Request Number: 02117309**

Ren Gomez

Hi Ella,

Thanks for the follow-up! We haven't set a date for the proposed additions below, but we're laying the groundwork to get there in 2021. Here are the high-level details for our plans with Review 360:

Sharing & Collaboration

• Share item/folder with your team
  • Admin view of content
  • Team permissions for project updates

Organization & Content Management

• Folder hierarchy and structure improvements
  • Bulk item actions
  • Export/Publish to specific folders
  • Version Management
  • Manually uploading SL360 courses
  • Export as SCORM package

Note: The details around these features have yet to be fleshed out, but with your feedback, we hope to continue working through this to get it right for you.

We'll stay in touch in this discussion and keep adding features to our public roadmap throughout 2021!

Articulate 360 Feature Roadmap