New pages not showing up in Articulate Review

Jan 17, 2019

Hi All,

I imported a PPT page into a Storyline project that is comprised of an imported PPT presentation that I have been working on. As usual, I published the updated project to Articulate Review for comments/approval. Strangely, the new page just isn't showing up. I have saved the project, re-opened, and published again, to no avail. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are seeing.

Is the new Review 360 version being created, but the additional slide has not been included or is a new Review 360 version not being created?

We did not have any reported issues for Review 360 on our status page yesterday, so it sounds like something we would want to take a look at.

With your permission, I'd like for you to share your project file and your review link with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. You can upload it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

Melanie Brooks

Hi Leslie,

I think I figured it out. I went to the menu settings and saw that the page hadn't been automatically included there (even though it was in the training). When I manually added that page to the menu and then uploaded to 360 Review again, it worked.

So I guess there is some bug when importing one page of a PPT into a project that already includes imported PPT slides, that it won't automatically appear in the menu and then will behave as if it is not in the presentation at all when uploaded to Review.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.