22 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Daniel! We were seeing a problem with the Print Result button in Articulate Review, but we recently released a fix for it! What update of Storyline 360 are you using? Here's how to check:

• Click the Help tab.
  • Click About Storyline.
  • Look for v3.7.12674.0

If you need to download the latest update, follow these steps. Then re-publish your file to Articulate Review, and the problem should be solved!

Daniel LaCivita

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/87ac0a7b-cfab-480a-93a8-9c5459f19323/review

ALso please tell me what the update did to change to html5 or flash

program I publish to my local system now do not have reports I can see.

This stopped after the last update.

Has storyline 2 change like this? I think I should dump 360 and go back to storyline 2, never had these problems

or is it me?

Daniel LaCivita

I got this from one of our experts, he said it might help you

DOM7011: The code on this page disabled back and forward caching. For more information, see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=291337

File: story_html5.html

HTML1300: Navigation occurred.

HTML1500: Tag cannot be self-closing. Use an explicit closing tag.

File: story_html5.html, Line: 61, Column: 13

HTML1500: Tag cannot be self-closing. Use an explicit closing tag.

File: story_html5.html, Line: 66, Column: 11

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'classList' of undefined or null reference

File: app.min.js, Line: 13, Column: 4683

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Daniel,

I published your file to Articulate 360 and tested the links in Chrome v.60. In both the Flash and HTML5 versions, I was able to print my results. Please test these links and let me know if it works for you as well (I shortened the quiz for easier testing). 

Regarding your question about the URL, the end tag story.html will direct to story-flash.html or story_html5.html, depending on whether your browser has Flash enabled. 

Daniel LaCivita

Thanks it appears the reports changed now that I cannot produce  my programs using html.

I now have to use html5 and this seems to have changed everything I was doing

The reports now come out with no data as you show here. IT is how they started but we modified them. I will have to look at the codes again

I attached what comes out now

It used to have the date/score/time, all that stuff on it. now this

Thank you for what you did

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Daniel, 

Comparing the two certificates you shared here, it looks like the more recent certificate now includes the date, time, and score. 

Can you tell me more about what the report should look like vs. what it actually looks like? 

If you can show me a screenshot with a side-by-side comparison, that would be really helpful!

Daniel LaCivita

Apologies, the one on the left is what I can get out of my system now (using html5.)

The one with date and time on the right is what I was getting out of the system prior to using html5.(Story.html)

I published a CBT recently using (story.html) file and I get a blank screen.

I told my people to do a screen print of the results page.

I am hiring Sumtotal LMS and once we publish into their system hopefully I wont care about this anymore.

Thanks for trying to help, its too bad I couldn't figure out which part of the system is broken, yours or mine.

I do not know why I cannot see the report in any fashion on my system.

Maybe I will try to open from home with firefox.

IE is not cutting it but that is what our company says we have to use.

I appreciate the time you spent on this, please thank every one involved who tried to help , but this type of support posting waiting posting waiting, maybe some people like  it. I do not. It is completely frustration when you are trying to accomplish something and you have to wait a day.

You are very nice helpful people, I appreciate all your efforts to help.

I hope I never need help again. This is more frustrating than the problem I am having.

Can't you set up a phone number? webex? something other than posting and waiting and posting and waiting?

I have 60 CBTs running, I am creating more all the time,  having issues like this presents problems. Let us hope the LMS is the cure all!!

Thank you again for all you tried to do. I will spend no more time on this. Please consider the matter closed. I will live with the screen prints for now.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Daniel, 

I'm really sorry this hasn't been helpful for you. It's understandable that waiting on a response here can feel frustrating, especially when you're working with project deadlines. If it's alright with you, I'd like to have our Support Engineers weigh in and work with you one-on-one until we can nail down the root of the problem. I can start the case on your behalf, and then someone will reach out to you directly via email.

If you ever run into any more roadblocks in the future, you're always welcome to reach out to the team at www.articulatecase.com. They're available 24/7 to help.

R S

We are having a similar issue with Internet Explorer 11.

story_html5.html

IE Developer Tools

DOM7011: The code on this page disabled back and forward caching. For more information, see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=291337

Yes it works in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc. but like the person above we have to use IE11 ONLY.

Works fine offline or on a non HTTPS website. There has to be a lot of IE11 only businesses out there where is the fix?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi RS,

What version of Storyline are you using? Did you only see that error message or were there any other pop-ups or things that you noticed when trying to print? 

If it's working within IE11 and on a non-HTTPS site, it sounds like the security settings of the HTTPS site are not allowing the additional tab with the printable results to open? Have you checked with your internal IT or LMS admins to see if they can help? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.