Processing time

Jan 16, 2019

Hi everyone

I have published a small project about 50 pages and 7M in size. There's no video or audio in the project. It has been a number of hours and when I access through the share link, it's still showing "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready". I am wondering what the average processing time is?

Thanks

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hello, Yang. Welcome to eLearning Heroes!

So sorry you're hitting this snag when publishing your course to Review! Let's see if we can figure out what's going on:

• Some time has passed since this post, are you still seeing that error message in Review? If so,
    • Can you publish to other formats, such as Web or LMS?
    • Is this happening with multiple projects or a particular one?
    • What browser(s) are you using?

With your permission, I'd like to test the project file in a similar environment to get a clear picture of what's happening. If that works for you, here's where you can share the file privately with me. I'll let you know what I see, and will delete it after troubleshooting. 🙂

Yang Yang

Hi Katie

Thank you for your help.

Yes I am still seeing the message and It happens to two projects which we published to Review yesterday. Both the Web and LMS work fine and I am using both Chrome and IE 11.

Unfortunately I was not able to upload the project through the link you provide. It says "Error: Internet connection lost.". Not sure if it's something to do with our firewall.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.