Publishing a new version vs an existing version of Rise course in Review

Sep 25, 2019

Hi everyone, 

not sure if this has already been discussed in previous threads, but I couldn't find this information anywhere. My question is:

In which cases is it best to publish a new version of a Rise course for review, and when is it best to publish an existing version?

I have multiple reviewers, and would like to avoid that they see each other's comments. Should I publish a new version of the course in review to do this? 

Thanks in advance,

Lucia

4 Replies
Wendy Farmer
Lucia Capasso

I have multiple reviewers, and would like to avoid that they see each other's comments.

Hi Lucia

If you publish once and give that link to multiple reviewers they will see each others comments so you would need to publish the module for each reviewer and send them their own link.

Bo Clarke

It would be incredibly helpful to be able to manage individual links in an easier fashion.  I created several versions to send a review copy to different stakeholders so they could give their comments with a little more privacy.  It would also be nice if we could build our own feedback questions into the comments section.  

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Bo, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your Review 360 content.

It sounds like you are publishing different versions of your project to share with different stakeholders. Is that correct?

You can add your comments to prompt their feedback to Review in the correct locations before sharing the link with your stakeholders.