PUBLISHING FAILURE TO REVIEW 30

Jul 11, 2019

I have tried for 3 days to upload and publish some courses from storyline 360 to review 360. Half way through articulate 360 stops working. How do I resolve this issue so that I can review my courses before I publish them to the LMS

11 Replies
Mallorie McKimm

I never received a case number.. I submitted a case and when I clicked the submit button it grayed out but stayed on the site. Never sent me to another browser and I never received anything in my email. I tried clicking the submit button again, but it just showed a red circle with a slash through it. I assumed that was how the site/submit case worked.

Mandy Ha

Hi, I am also having trouble with publishing from Storyline 360 to review 360. It seems to just not be able to load and stalls. Please see attached. I thought it was my internet, but my team members are also finding the same happens when they try to access the review link.

I would really appreciate some advice.

Leslie McKerchie

Absolutely, Mandy!

Are you seeing this same stall in your project file or just once the course is published?

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your .story project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.