Random Parenthesis

Oct 09, 2020

Hello, when I publish my storyline 360 file to review, I have these random parenthesis that are showing up. They are showing up on a few slides. Any idea why? I tried it publishing another file to review as well, and the same thing happenes. For reference - I just got a new computer and added everything and updated all programs. 

4 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Erica,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing that image of what you're experiencing! It looks like you have some random quotes appearing in your Review 360 publish.

• If you use a different font style and attempt to publish, do you still see the quotes?
  • Also, is this a font built-in to Storyline 360, or did you download and install it afterward?

Our support team is available 24/7 and would be happy to test your .story file and see if they can replicate the issue. Feel free to share it with us!

Erica Ward

Here is a quick update for you, Ren. I switched out the Avenir font I had used for Arial. I published to Review and the parenthesis went away with the Arial font! So, now we know. The weird thing is that I've used Avenir in many of my pieces and never had this issue. But, at least we know there is a fix. Thanks for your help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.