Resize Lesson Icons in My Content folder in Review 360

Aug 14, 2019

In 360 Review, I created folder in My Content to organize lessons. The trouble is that the lessons are represented as icons of the first slide of each lesson and only four will show. I can see the edge of other lessons on either side of the four shown but can not get to them. How do I change the view so that the icons are smaller, it's in detail or list view?

1 Reply
Katie Riggio

Hello, Sandi. Welcome to eLearning Heroes!

I'd love to help point you in the right direction, but first I want to make sure I understand what you're looking to do.

Are you looking for a way to resize the thumbnail images below?

t

Although there isn't a way to change the size at this time, I'd love to learn more and share your thoughts with the team! Could you share a bit more detail about why this view would come in handy for you? 

Fun tip: By default, Storyline uses an image of the first slide in your course as the thumbnail image on your Review 360 page, but you can choose a different picture – here's how!

Let me know if I'm off-base and if you're using a different authoring tool. We'll dive in further!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.