Review 360 - adding comments to attachments in the Storyline 360 file

Jun 28, 2022

Hi.  I have a Storyline 360 file that has several "resources" (attached files) that I added via the player resources.  They appear as tabs at the top of the published file.  I published the file to Review 360 and everything worked.  But when you click on one of the resources, it's opens the document in a separate window and there is no place to add comments.  I can see where you can add comments to the main Storyline 360 file, but not to the attachments/resources.  Is this possible?

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Jan,

Thanks for reaching out! 

You'll need to display your resources inside your slides if you prefer that have them all in a Review 360 window where you'll be able to add comments. To do this, you'll need to: 

1. Upload your resource files to a file hosting service, such as Google Drive or Amazon S3.
  2. Add the resources as web objects in your course

This will allow your reviewers to view the resources in your course, while still have access to the comment section of Review 360. If using web objects is something that won't work for you, we suggest raising a feature request to our product team so we can hear about which feature you'd be interested in seeing in future releases of Storyline 360. 

Hope this helps!