Review 360 drops images when posting comments

Jan 28, 2023

Lengthy Storyline 360 project with a modified menu structure

I published my Storyline 360 project to Review 360. And I was appalled to find that on a haphazard number of slides, some slide graphics disappeared when I hit the Post button for comments. I hit the PREV button and came back into the slide again to find it intact. 4 examples attached.

I published a shorter project with no menu to Review 360 and had no issue with disappearing images.

I’m hugely concerned about this larger, more complex project because I don’t want my high level stakeholder to post comments and lose some of the graphics, especially when additional actions should be happening as the slide continues.

How to fix this?

3 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Susann,

I'm sorry to hear you're hitting this snag! I ran some tests with a sample Storyline 360 project with images, and the menu enabled, then published it to Review 360. When I added a comment, the images did not disappear after I clicked the 'Post' button. Here's a 2-minute Peek recording of my tests.

For initial troubleshooting, kindly check if you have the latest version of your browser and if JavaScript is enabled when posting in Review 360. This article has the details on Review 360's browser support.

If the issue persists, it would be helpful to see the Storyline file to understand why the images disappear after posting a comment in Review. Do you mind attaching your project to this discussion or privately in a support case?

Thanks for your patience!