Review 360 fails to launch

Sep 05, 2019

Hello Everyone

Since the system upgrade, I have been having issues with Review 360 failing to launch in either IE or Google Chrome.

My IE is version 11 and the Google Chrome is version 76. The application keeps looping and will not launch. I have noticed in the URL bar there is an equal sign following the words 'auth-callback#id_token'. Can anybody please let me know what causes the issue and how to fix it? Please see the attached the screenshot.

Many Thanks!

Lan

14 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Sorry for the trouble you've run into after our recent update! We've found this can happen for customers who are attempting to log into Articulate 360 without an active sub, and it's often the result of having more than one Articulate ID.

Ian, I see at least 2 potential Articulate IDs for you, and only one of them is on your active sub. 

Shari, I see around 4 possible Articulate IDs with your name, and a few previously had trials but the @hotmail.com email appears to be the active subscription. The same email you're using to post here in E-Learning Heroes. 

Our team is working on a fix for this issue, but in the meantime, you'll want to check that you're logging into Articulate 360 using the proper email address and account. If you're not sure, please connect with our Support Team and we can share that information with you privately. 

Shari Cruz

Lan, not sure if your issue is the same as mine... but it ended up being that I simply needed to re-sync my computer clock. It was sending the wrong time stamp to articulate’s system, which was upgraded in the last version (hence why it changed since you last upgraded). If that doesn’t work for you, ask the tech support team to escalate the issue so a senior tech engineer can help you resolve the issue via a screen share.

Katie Riggio

Hi Ben,

All systems are operational, so I'm sorry to hear about the roadblock. A few questions to help us find a fix:

• Is Review 360 still down for you? 
  • What web browser were you using when the looping happened? Do you experience it in multiple browsers or a specific one?
  • Does this test Review 360 URL load on your end?

Looking forward to digging in!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.