Review 360: Feedback tab/Comments pane not displaying

May 28, 2019

Hello and thank you in advance for any assistance you could provide.

One of my teammates published a module in Storyline 360 for review, but the Comments pane isn't displaying on the right-hand side of the module window to allow reviewer feedback, nor is the Feedback tab showing up in the top right.

The only two tabs that appear are Review (the active tab, but without comment ability) and Share; the only two items that display in the More menu are Project Notifications and Export Comments. The Feedback tab? Gone. The Comments panel? Gone.

My teammate has published three companion modules to this one particular module, and the Comments and Feedback capabilities are working just fine there--it's just this one module that's giving us woes. Is it possible that this module has become corrupted in some way?

Thanks much ahead,

Michelle

9 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Michelle,

I'd have your colleague check that they've enabled Comments on this particular project:

They'll need to do this from inside any Review 360 project that they've shared and are the author/publisher of. If you are still having trouble after going through those steps, let me know!

Jeffrey H Harden

I just submitted a help ticket with having issues with comments in Review 360. I'm getting emails from reviewer on slide(s), but when I open Review 360 I don't see those comments, so I have no idea what slides they're commenting on.  Any help would be very much appreciated!

DIREGARD - I was just advised by that reviewer that they had deleted the comments..... go figure :)

Christopher Caruso

Actually, I did a few things to rectify the issue.  

1. I uninstalled and reinstalled Storyline 360 and Storyline 64-bit versions. 

2. I tested the enable / disabled comments with a teammate, and a non-user to see if they could add comments with the link. They were successful. 

The feedback section reappeared and the ability to enter comments is now present.  

I am not sure if this is related but when I previously ran diagnostics, I noticed this message.