Review 360 functionality keeps user from going to next slide

May 21, 2021

My team has created a simulation and the following outputs work:

• PREVIEW
  • WEB 
  • SCORM

However, Review 360 "breaks" NEXT and interactive hotspot functionality. In other words, you can't get past a certain screen. 

Is this an issue that others have faced? Is there a solution?

3 Replies
Mark Johnson

I've only experienced this when there was a problem with the slide order in the Articulate menu. The menu on the left of the screen can be misleading as it shows the order by slide number, but the actual slide order sometimes differs, meaning that 'Next', for example' isn't taking you where you planned.

Click on Player in the ribbon and then Menu to see the actual slide order in your presentation. You can drag the slides into the order you really wanted and then click OK. That's the only version of this issue I've experienced.

The cause is usually that you've added a new slide in the middle of a presentation without going back to Story View before doing so. I always add new slides from Story View as this seems to avoid the problem completely.

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Nick.

Thank you for reaching out and describing what you're experiencing!

Mark gave you a great suggestion above (Thanks, Mark!), but if that did not solve the issue for you, I'd be happy to take a look at your file to see what's going on.

You can either share it publicly here or privately through a support case