Review 360 - Issue where published version goes to wrong file (from Presenter 360)

Apr 11, 2019

We are translating a source Presenter360 file in ENG to many different languages and have an issue when publishing different versions for each language.

This is our workflow:

1 - Course A - ENG  (course developed in ENG)

2 - Course A - SPA (ENG file copied and translated to Spanish)

3- Course A - POR (SPA file copied and translated to Portuguese)

4- Course A - POR --> publish for review360: Version 1 - as a new item  (works OK)

5- Course A - POR --> publish for review360: Version 2 - as a new version of existing item  (works OK)

We do the same for SPA and many other languages.

Now from now on, publishing versions go to the wrong language.  For example:

6- Course A - POR --> publish for review360: Version 3 - as a new version of existing item  (carefully choosing POR from the list) then it saves in SPA.

We were able to reproduce this many times.  We carefully check when publishing a version, that the item chosen in the list is the correct one, but it still sometimes goes to the wrong language story file.

I hope what I explained makes sense.

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Aukalen,

It's very rare, but I've seen similar cases like yours. I'll start a support case for you so that our team can work with you one on one to figure out what gremlins are at play in your Review 360 account!

Keep your eyes peeled for an email from Support@articulate.com and it'll have an option to upload some of your files if you can! 

Ren Gomez

Hi Tracy,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into a similar problem with Review 360! The issue mentioned in this discussion has been fixed in Storyline 360 Update 38.

Fixed: After publishing each scene in a Storyline project as a separate Review 360 item, publishing a new version of one of the scenes sometimes updated the wrong Review 360 item.

Can you connect with our support team to review the details of your scenario and see if it's related?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.