Review 360 - reviewers forced to log in

Jul 01, 2019

Hi,

I've followed the procedures (per the Review 360 User Guide) to let users review my 360 content in Review 360, but they are forced to log in (create an Articulate 360 account). I don't want to force them to do that.

Is there some global setting for the Articulate 360 suite of products that my company has to manage to allow users to post comments without logging in?

Thanks

Tim

37 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Arishma, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Did you publish the Rise 360 course to Review 360 before sharing?

The share link will not allow commenting/collaboration, so you want to be sure that you're publishing to Review 360.

If you have, what is the reviewer experiencing? An error of some sort?

Arishma Sharma

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for getting back. I have published the the Rise 360 course to Review 360 before sharing for comments.  The option to add comments without an account is also turned on.

I have used Review 360 for publishing courses built using storyline and Rise 360.

The stakeholder has been able to comment using the Review 360 link for the course built using storyline without any issues.

However when he is trying to add comments in the Review 360 link for the particular course built using Rise 360, he is asked to sign into a trial account or his own account. 

The stakeholder does not have a Rise account as he was able to use and comment on one Review 360 link without any issues but is being asked to sign into an account for the other review 360 link.

Susan Schleef

I encountered a problem with this today as well. I was guiding my boss to open a Review360 link while we were on a video call so she could click through the sample and I could explain. Unlike my previous experience with having SMEs review content without needing to create an account, today my boss could not even VIEW the course - we weren't even trying to let her comment. I just checked my settings for that course in Review 360 and I definitely have the box checked to allow users without Articulate IDs to comment. But when she clicked on the REVIEW menu, she had to create an account and password before she could view the course. Is it possible that something was accidentally broken with the latest update? Here is my link if you want to check it out:  https://360.articulate.com/review/content/fb9dbe6e-5c63-4887-ad2b-f7931393ad41/review

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Susan,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with Review 360 and sharing the link so that we can take a look.

Here's what I saw when opening your link in an incognito window:

• Can you share a bit more about what browser she was using?
  • Does she experience the same issue in a different browser?
  • Was she accessing your link directly? 
  • Are you able to replicate the behavior in an incognito window?
Jason Sonnenfelt

We are also experiencing this issue. My team has tried republishing from Storyline and viewing the review link in various browsers with different settings. We have done this for years. No Articulate ID is required in the sharing settings, but it is making Reviewers create one.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/b62f3dca-ef70-4d53-94e0-b06ebdfe55b6/review

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Jason,

I appreciate you sharing a Review 360 link for me to take a look at. The course does appear to be set up correctly and I'm able to comment with an email that is not tied to an Articulate ID.

I can see that you're working with Shiela on another Review 360 issue and if you'd like to share the email addresses with me privately by uploading them here, I'd be happy to double-check to see if they have an account with us. 

John Jennings

We have one person in our organization that is being prompted to enter his Articulate credentials when trying to review a course. He should not have an Articulate account. The course is set to Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment but she is still getting the prompt. It is possible to verify if he setup an Articulate account associated with his email at some point?

This is extremely time sensitive, Thanks in advance.

John Jennings

Thanks...I managed to get this issue resolved...I removed any evidence of articulate from his registry..

Thanks for your prompt response
AVISO LEGAL "As informa??es existentes nesta mensagem e nos arquivos anexados s?o para uso restrito. A utiliza??o, divulga??o, c?pia ou distribui??o dessa mensagem por qualquer pessoa diferente do destinat?rio ? proibida. Se essa mensagem foi recebida por engano, favor exclu?-la e informar ao remetente pelo endere?o eletr?nico acima."

DISCLAIMER "This email and its attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this message."