Review 360 Thumbnail Capture

Apr 14, 2020

Hello all, 

My team has only had Articulate 360 for a couple of months.  I am noticing when reviewing Rise projects in Review 360 it is quite difficult to know exactly what part of the visible screen will be captured as the thumbnail that gets attached to the comment.  I am finding that often it is the content that immediately follows what is visible on screen that gets captured. This makes it hard for the developer to know exactly which content is being referred to in the comment. I have followed the instructions found here: https://community.articulate.com/series/review-360/articles/how-stakeholders-review-projects-in-review-360#post-comments which state that a screenshot of the project as it currently appears is automatically generated. This has not been my experience so far.  Does anyone have any tips for how to make sure that the thumbnail that gets captured is more precisely associated with the comment?

3 Replies
Melissa Burns

I apologize for not getting back to this sooner.  I am attaching an example. For this one, I was commenting on a paragraph that was near the top of the viewing window/screen.  I posted a comment.  However, the capture is of a paragraph that was several paragraphs lower in the presentation and not even on screen.  This presentation has several examples of this. 

Lauren Connelly

Hi Melissa!

Thank you for attaching the example! I see that you were working with my colleague, Lianne, in a support case back in April. Since this is still happening with your projects, we'll need our Support Engineers! Please use this link to connect with a Support Engineer. Make sure to include a Review link so that our team can start troubleshooting right away.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.