Review and email preferences

Congratulations on the development of a great tool. I have a question about the email notifications. Is there a way to switch off or minimise the email notifications of review comments? I am receiving an email for each comment made which is clogging my inbox. Really only require one notification that comments have been made. A +1 for SME's not requiring an account which I can see you are working on.

10 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Karl and Adam,

I haven't heard a set date yet for this feature, but it's definitely soon and was slated for Q1 of this year so we'll keep you posted here! In the meantime, I have seen a few other users mention applying an email filter within their email client to help manage those and automatically mark them as read and/or file them in a folder so that it's less for you to sift through in your email.  

Thanks for your patience as we continue to work on this and a number of other Rise updates!

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi all,

Just an update that we've implemented the feature in Articulate Review to change how frequently you're getting emails about comments on your courses. You can see this feature detailed here.  

Thanks for your patience while we rolled this one out. Keep us posted on anything else you need.