Review Collaboration

Oct 14, 2020

Apologies if this issue has already been raised.  Couldn't find it.

I have published a project in Review and need two SMEs to review it.  I have sent them the link.  They enter comments by entering their email address.  I am able to see both of their comments but have one of the SMEs tell me he can't see the comments of the other, which I would have expected (I have used Review extensively before but only with one other SME).  Is this something I've done/ they've done or other.   I have allowed users without Articulate IDs to comment and have kept resolved comments visible.  Should all participants with the link be able to see all comments? Will any participants who contribute receive email notifications from  everyone?

Thanks,

Steve Lyne

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Steve,

I'm not sure if I am following the question from your SME. They'd like a password to protect the project? If so, be sure to mark the 'set a password'  box, define the password, and provide it to those with access.

If I've misunderstood, please let me know and we'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.