Review content after trial ends

Sep 19, 2019

Hello, my articulate trial ended earlier this month. I uploaded my content onto review 360 to be able to access once the trial is over so I can show to my supervisor, but I am not able to view what I created. Is there a way that I can see my presentation at this point since it was uploaded before the trial ends?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jordan,

When your trial or subscription ends, you won't be able to manage your Review 360 content items after, but we'll keep your online data intact for at least six months.

This means that anyone who has direct links to your content items will still be able to view them and post comments.  So it sounds like you didn't grab those Share links to send it along to folks before the trial was over? Connect with our Sales team and we'll look into options to get you those links!

If you renew your subscription with the same Articulate ID during the time period when your online data is still intact, you'll have access to all your content items again.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.