Review non-Articulate content

Dec 07, 2016

Hi,

Are there any plans to allow the upload of SCORM files created in other tools (i.e. Lectora) much in the same way as Trivantis's ReviewLink allows for the upload and review of storyline and Captivate content?

This would be huge for me.

Thanks,
Stuart

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Stuart,

Great question - it's not currently on the roadmap for Articulate Review. Since the publish to Articulate Review occurs directly within Storyline or Studio 360, or from a Peek video recording, I'm not sure the mechanism behind accomplishing this type of upload, but I'll pass the idea along to the team. You can also always share ideas and feature requests here. 

Dorothy Baker

If you want to have comments on documents to be included in resources or through embedded links, is it possible to upload the documents separately into Review?  So, for example, could I upload a Word or pdf file for reviewers comments?  We're looking at review tools and it would be great if we could meet the needs of all our team for all our resources with one program.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Dorothy,

You can currently publish content to Articulate Review from within Storyline or Studio 360, or upload a video direct onto the Review site: 

So you could look at including those resources as items on a slide or linked within a slide and ask individuals to share their feedback as a part of the Review comments.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.