Review360 beta testing

Mar 02, 2021

Hello, I was under the impression that a beta tester did not have to provide an email to make comments, and certainly not create an Articulate360 account. But I’ve had several users not be successful and it forces them to provide an email and input a password, which then says “The email address or password you entered is invalid. Please try again.” Some guidance would be much appreciated on this. Thank you in advance.

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Nik, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

You are correct. By default, reviewers can add comments to Review 360 projects without an Articulate ID.

It sounds like one of two things may be happening:

• Beta Tester does have an Articulate ID.
    • If their email address is tied to an Articulate ID and they aren't already signed in, they'll be prompted to enter their password.
  • Beta Tester chooses the option to Sign In to comment and, therefore, sees a password prompt vs. simply entering their email.

If you need me to look up any email addresses or dig in deeper, please send them to me privately here.

Joe Hauglie

Hi, we're having the same problem, and I have tried to send the information to you privately but there's no way to bypass the requirement for an attachment (which I don't have).

One of our SMEs (who does not have an Articulate ID) cannot enter any comments into Review360. While he can view, every time he tries to submit a comment, the program drives him to enter his email and then redirects him to log into Articulate.com with his Articulate ID. As far as we can tell, he's never had an AID, and he has no plans to get one anytime soon. I've already had him clear his browser cache and restart, and he's still unable to to get in and leave comments.