Reviewers Get Login Request

Sep 09, 2019

I recently started using the Review feature for my Rise courses. I really love it! Makes updates super simple.  None of my reviewers has an articulate license so I selected the no login required checkbox.

What happens is some of my users can just jump in and add comments and others can't.  They get the "You must sign in" message. They tried accessing the review link in both IE and Chrome and get the same message.

Any idea?

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Christine,

We've seen a handful of folks run into this recently after an update to our authentication systems, and in those cases the individuals had previously created an Articulate ID earlier. That login prompt should include a Forgot password option to allow the commenters to request a password and be able to successfully log in.

If you're certain that they don't have an Articulate ID, I'd like to have our Support Team take a further look at your Review 360 link and the individuals who can't access the comment feature. Can you connect with our Support team to share a link and a couple of their emails?

LaVon Bowman

Hi Ashely, My SME is trying to put comments in the comment text field. It is asking her for her email address and will not let her enter comments. How do I fix this or does your IT Team need to check this out? I have not set it so it needs a password. I never had this issue with any other SME before. Thanks for your help.

LaVon

Katie Riggio

Greetings, LaVon. Happy to help investigate!

It sounds like you have the Allowing users without an Articulate ID setting checked in Review 360, but your SME is seeing a prompt to enter her email. Is that right?

If so, reviewers can add comments without an Articulate ID. They'll see a prompt to enter their email address to post comments so they can receive notifications for replies.

However, if their email address is tied to an Articulate ID and they aren't signed in, they'll see a prompt to enter their password and a Forgot Password option below. Here's a short video on both scenarios!

If your SME is seeing something different happening, please let our Support team know. They'll work with you closely to ensure your teammate is up and running in no time!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.