Scroll bar Storyline/Review

Jun 25, 2018

When I published my content to articulate review, the scrolling panel has a huge blank space if you scroll to the very bottom. This issue does not appear in storyline so I had no idea the problem existed until I published the module. I have seem that people had issues with this a couple years ago, and they believe it is an issue within internet explorer. What can I do to resolve this issue? Thank you

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Avielle.  You got it - Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge aren't giving the best experience with scrolling panels in HTML5 output.

If Internet Explorer is the standard for your learners, you can publish for Flash first.  If your learners can use other browser, go ahead and keep the HTML5 output by default and advise them that Chrome, Firefox and Safari should provide a great experience!

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Daniel, thanks for checking in. The extra space you see at the bottom of a scrolling panel is due to an issue with the Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer browsers – it's not an issue that can be fixed on our side.

Until Microsoft fixes the problem, you can avoid it by viewing the Flash version of your content or switching to another HTML5 browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.