short guide for reviewers?

Feb 21, 2018

Hey everyone!  

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a guide for reviewers anywhere?  I have a technically challenged user base and they usually have difficulty using review the first time.  

Thanks!

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Patrick!

I actually haven't seen a guide for reviewers, but I did want to point you to the demo video in this article. It's a short overview of how Articulate Review works, and your reviewers may benefit from the portion of the video where Arlyn demonstrates how to add comments.

I'm looking forward to seeing what other resources are shared with you here!

Chris Roetzer

Here's a draft of a guide I authored for internal use at my company. The copy I'm sharing here is redacted a bit to remove most branding from the header and some screenshots since my original showed internal-only content. Where I deleted those, see temporary placeholder text. 

Of course the TOC at the top is off after deleting content but it's a workable file you can modify to make your own. You could replace some other shots so my mug isn't in there if you want.

I composed this in Word and in the end, converted to PDF, hooked up the TOC page links at the top using Acrobat and boom!... ready to share to project reviewers new to Review 360!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.