Slow Performance from Review 360 system?

Mar 02, 2021

Is anyone else experiencing very slow performance with Review 360 in that it will not move on to another slide and presents the 3 animated circles. I can't finish reviewing any of my storylines in review.

I have tested my broadband connection and it shows that I have fast speed.

10 Replies
Tanya Parsons

I am having problems publishing courses. I get an error 'This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready.' that hangs for over an hour. I tried deleting the course from Review and republishing with the same error. I also tried restoring from trash and got the same error.

I have never had a problem publishing before and there's nothing wrong with my internet.

The status page doesn't show any issues.

Is anyone else having a problem with Review 360?

Nicolas Durand

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem. It takes an anormal amount of time to access the courses published in the Review. Then, when I launch the course, the videos freeze all the time and the transitions between the slides are very slow.

My internet connexion isn't an amazing one but not that bad...

As my story file is rather light and works perfectly well when I publish it locally, I really wonder where the issue come from.

I definitely cannot present the course to the client with such a low performance.

Any solution ?

Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Nicolas! ⭐️

I appreciate you sharing what you're experiencing, and from here, I'm going to enlist one of our support engineers to step in to help determine a cause for this behavior.

I've created a support case on your behalf, so you should see an email including an upload link for you to share one of the troublesome files. Once someone from my team tests your file, they'll reach out soon with the next step!

Kelly Auner

Hi Charles,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Great call testing this issue with two different projects. Have you tried testing the file in a different browser, such as Chrome?

If you're comfortable sharing your file, I'll be happy to test it out on my end. You can upload it You can upload it here or privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

Ken Flieger

For one thing: After having asked multiple times to display the numbers of new feedback/comments on the homepage of each course without having to open each course then clicking the feedback menu... I GIVE UP. I have to open a dozen courses each day to see if there are any new feedback changes. I'll assume I'm not the only one, thus slow, slow, slow website due to this missing simple fix.