Spell Check in Review 360

Aug 26, 2020

Hello, I need to perform an editorial review on several projects developed in Rise. I do not have my own Rise license, so I'm using Review 360. I have Grammarly installed and am using Chrome, but I've found several spelling mistakes in the Rise courses that weren't marked by Grammarly. If I can't rely on Grammarly to catch misspellings in Review 360, and if we can't export the course script to Word to check that way, what is the best way that reviewers can check spelling? Also, is there a way for Reviewers to mark up the script directly with a track changes option, that developers can then go back in and accept/reject? Or do I have to enter each change in the reviewer notes, including the exact location of the change on the rather lengthy course page? Thank you!

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this scenario you're running into! Using Grammarly in Chrome, I did notice that it wasn't spell-checking in Review 360. I then tried Grammarly in Rise 360, and it worked perfectly, checking each block in Edit mode.

You mentioned that you don't have access to Rise 360, but only to Review 360 to provide feedback, correct? While there's not a way to publish a script, the course can be exported to PDF for review.

Unfortunately, there's not a way to annotate the script or a screenshot, but the edits must be provided in the comments section. We do have a report of folks who have requested that, and I'll be sure to add you to the list!

This section in the user guide for posting comments below should help cover the details when using Review 360 to provide feedback:

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.