Storyline 2 courses upgrading to storyline 360 giving the issues in Assessment retry and review options

Feb 08, 2019

Hi,

Anyone facing the issues with Assessment Retry and Assessment Review option. These buttons are giving me loading issues. My courses are developed in Storyline 2. But when they are published via Storyline 360 they are giving me issue. The target pages are not loading. Assessment is randomized and also back button is enabled in assessment as users can change their answer in any time.

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hello Arpita.  I'm sorry you're seeing your course freeze when trying to review or retake the quiz.  Let me ask a couple of questions to see if what you're seeing is an issue we know about:

• Is this happening after you publish the course?  If so, are you using Google Chrome to view it?
  • Do you have question banks in your course?

Let me know what you think!  We're also happy to work with you one-on-one in a support case where you can share your file or other relevant details about your setup.

Arpita De Sarkar

Hi Crystal,

I have found the reason behind it. Yes, I have question bank in my course and it is randomized 5 out of 10 and it is giving me problem but if it is randomized 10 out of 10 then the problem will be solved. So, I have made this randomization 10 out of 10 and then after question 5, I forced it for going to the result page. Thus my problem is solved.

But, New problem has been arised when I am going through the questions post review quiz feedback. It is giving me green correct bottomband and red incorrect bottomband on which there is a close button in the right hand side. But the close button is not working. My storyline version is Storyline 360 v3.24.17733.0. Before version was v3.13.0. and published version on this was working. I can't attach the product for security reason. Have you any idea, how I can solve it? 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Arpita,

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360 and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: Learners couldn't close the correct/incorrect banner on question slides during quiz review, and courses sometimes locked up when reviewing or retrying question bank quizzes.

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.