Storyline 360 crashes when trying to publish to Review 360

Nov 16, 2020

I have not had any issues before, the biggest difference is that the storyline file contains simulations.  When I remove the simulations, the file publishes to Review 360 just fine.

I have looked and cannot see that it is a restriction, should I be able to publish a storyline file with a simulation into Review 360?

thanks

5 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for reaching out, and I appreciate you sharing your experience publishing to Review 360!

Are these simulations screen recordings taken within Storyline 360, or are they imported videos?

I've opened a case on your behalf with our support engineers to take a closer look at your file and help troubleshoot. You should see an email arrive with an upload link to share your .story file, so be on the lookout for that soon.

Once our team is done testing, they'll reach out with next steps!

Allison Muscat

I'm having the same issue but on the Review side.  Every time I try to load my recording the system crashes.  It started after I pulled an image in for my closing.

I just tested another recording I made this morning and it's fine.  Seems to be related to the image but the system doesn't stay open long enough for me to remove it to troubleshoot.

Vincent Scoma

Hi Allison,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you tell me a bit more about this snag? It sounds like the issue is happening on the Review 360 side and not in Storyline? 

If that is the case, then it could have to do with that specific course image for that course. Adjusting the image in Storyline should alleviate the problem. 

If this doesn't align with what you are seeing, please let us know! 

Allison Muscat

Hi Vincent,

Sorry, I tagged into someone else’s post and seemed to have confused the situation. I’m having an issue with Replay 360. My recording was fine until I added an image at the end for my closing. I’ve done this before with no issue and my other recording, without an image is just fine.

When I open the recording with the image at the end the system crashes. I believe I uploaded a file to show what is happening, hopefully you are seeing the same. I’ve tried several times this morning with the same result.

I also tried an older file with images and they are working fine. I’m going to try to create the recording at this point because I need to move forward on this project.

Thanks,

Allison Muscat

Director of Training | ResProp Management

949-433-5664

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.