Storyline 360 file stuck on Uploading Course when publishing to Review 360

Sep 27, 2019

I am trying to publish my Storyline project to Review 360 and I am hung up on Uploading Course as shown below:

This has never happened with any other Storyline files, but I just updated my Articulate 360 yesterday 9/26/2019 and this is the first course I am attempting to publish since the update. I looked at the troubleshooting document from another post, and I didn't need whitelisting, I am connected to the internet, etc. Tight deadline and need help.

Thank you,

Lisa

6 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hey Lisa,

Thank you for reaching out and oh no! I am sorry that you are running into this roadblock. 

I see that you have connected with our Support Engineers and you are in great hands there! Anna reached out recently so please be on the lookout for an email from her.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions! We are happy to help!

Stephanie Knoch

I am waiting for a response to the engineers, but I can publish a test course to the web, which is what I need for my file, but can't publish anything until reviewed, which still isn't working after signing in, whitelisting isn't the problem as my organization uses Articulate 360 software in two other areas across the state.

I switched browsers to Chrome from Edge, and that allowed me to log into Review 360 which I couldn't do before, but still can't publish to it.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Robin and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

As Kate mentioned, we have not reached a resolution yet in her case.

I see that you've reached out to our support team as well and Amlan is currently assisting you.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, Kate. I see that you've shared your additional testing with Anna. Welcome to E-Learning Heroes as well.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.