Storyline 360 review issue with safari

Dec 06, 2021

Hello, I have a problem while I try to read a course in Safari with articulate review.
The course contain a lot of micro vidéos, scenes and some interactions (It's like a portfolio).

I have no problem to play it on Chrome in Windows, but in Safari on Mac sometimes you can go through 2-3 slides and it block, sometimes the front page don't open.

I wanted to know if you are aware about this issue and if there is a solution to fix it ?

like to set the player in a specific setup (I am actually on modern player without controls visibles) 

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello A F!

I don't see any recent reports referencing issues with viewing a course in Review 360 using Safari as the browser. Do you have videos on each slide, or are the videos also displayed on layers?

Lastly, have you tried viewing other courses in Review 360 using Safari? Does that present the same issues?

Brittany Deeg

Hello! 

Some of my reviewers are having a similar issue. I've published a course to Review 360 for my external team to review - everyone using a PC has indicated no problems. However, MAC users are not able to advance slides or hear the sound on the course. 

I've asked which browser(s) they've tried, but wonder if there are other issues or fixes I can offer in the meantime. Thank you for any help or insight you can share! 

EDIT: they were both using Safari, but didn't provide any additional info (which is only marginally helpful). 

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Brittany.

Thank you for reaching out!

As Lauren mentioned, we don't have any reports of courses not working when using Safari on a Mac. However, I'm happy to help you troubleshoot this issue and investigate what's happening. 

Can you share your project (.story file, if created in Storyline) or Review 360 link privately through a case so we can do some tests on our end?