Storyline 360 True False Quiz works in Scene Preview BUT not Entire Project Preview or via Review 360 when published.

Mar 17, 2020

Hi,

I'm relatively new to using Articulate Storyline 360 especially in regards to quiz functionality and variables.  I'm creating an interactive e-learning project to teach staff when to do certain function around the controlling of races (for the betting industry).

Via the True/False Quiz slide, we've set up quiz with a button & a video that  once played, the user must click the true button (we've hidden the false button behind the video) between a certain time period to elicite either 'too early', 'too late' or 'correct' responses.  The whole thing hinges on the button (radio button in SL360 speak) being pressed at just the right time.

The scene includes 4 slides, with 1 race per slide.  The user must work their way through each slide to get a certain score which is sent to a results slide.  When I preview 'This Scene' from within the project it works perfectly and no testing can fault it. 

The problem lies with previewing the 'Entire Project' & once published AND viewed via Review 360.  In both these cases, only the first slide functions as normal, once you move to the second slide the button is not clickable - it's dead and the mouse when hovered over it appears as a pointer not a hand symbol.  This is the case for the 3rd & 4th slides, if I jump forward to view them.

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone could offer as without this functionality working, my project cannot proceed.  Is it possible that there is a better quiz to use based around a button with time requirements that I'm not aware of that I can try and see if that works via Review 360?

Unfortunately I can't attach the .story file as even if I reduce it to just 2 slides, it's still over the 500mb max limit. This is the Review 360 link though:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/930fb609-cb5d-437d-bcd6-723aff9beb76/review

I've opened a case with Articulate Teams because they don't have a max upload limit.

Kathy

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.