Strange Storyline 360 publishing behaviour in Articulate Review

Oct 06, 2020

Hi there,

I published a course to Articulate Review. The course is an older Storyline 2 course that was upgraded to Storyline 3 and now Storyline 360. The classic player looks funky in Articulate Review but it functions fine in preview mode in Storyline. See attached screenshot for example (ignore red boxes... had to cover data).

Has anyone come across this before and do you know how to fix it? I can possibly go to the modern player but this client still prefers the look of the classic. 

Thoughts?

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Leah,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are seeing in your published course in Review 360.

I'm not familiar with a similar issue based on the image that you've shared.

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Leah Hemeon

Thank you Leslie but due to confidentiality I cannot share the project publicly or privately. I believe it might be an issue with Chrome on my computer. When I view it on my iPad it behaves normally. I'll leave it for now and check back if it continues to appear once the project is published in the LMS.

Thanks again!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.