the text available in the Notes section is cut-off in Articulate Review 360

May 12, 2017

Hi,

I’m encountering an issue while trying to review the courses. As you can see on the attached screenshot, the text available in the Notes section is cut-off.

I’m using Mozilla Firefox (also tried Internet Explorer) and I have Adobe Flash Player 25 PPAPI version 25.0.0.171. 

Do you know what the issue might be? 

Thanks,

Amey Sawant

7 Replies
Amey Sawant

Hello Alyssa,

Thanks for your reply. Please find the attached files for your reference. 

I have tried various fonts with different font size, but the problem is still there. Do let me know if you can get any solution to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Amey Sawant

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is how we fixed an issue where the right edge of notes text could be cut off in HTML5 output. 

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you'll be interested in is how we fixed an issue where the right edge of notes text could be cut off in HTML5 output. 

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.