Video is not playing in Articulate Review 360

Jun 16, 2020

I have a video on my second slide (MP4 file) set up to play automatically. It works fine when I preview the project. However, it doesn't work when I publish it to Review 360. I can see the timeline running on the seeking bar, but the video doesn't play. The only way to make it work is by pressing the pause and then the play button on the player... I also noticed that the project title shows weird on the player (see screenshot attached)

1 Reply
Vincent Scoma

Hi Flavia,

Happy to help here! 

That is odd that your video isn't playing with the video setup to play automatically. I created a quick sample course that only has two slides, however, I am not able to recreate the issue. Could I have you try testing this link as well: 

If you can share your file with us, we're always more than happy to take a closer look! You can share files in this thread, or you're always welcome to share them privately here. We'll let you know our findings and will delete it after troubleshooting!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.