What is the best way to send and receive narration feedback (The notes section)?

Aug 16, 2017

I am new to REVIEW and my client and I have been practicing in preparation for an upcoming review for a project we are working on. Narration script is a huge part of our review process.

First, I had to add "Notes" to the player, then I learned that I needed to also add a seek bar so the client can pause reflect and comment. I imagine there will be other things I need to do to the player to make it great for reviewing. It would be helpful to have a REVIEW player already optimally set up. Are there any suggestions what that would be?

When my client reads the Notes section, it is not possible to copy the text and paste it into comments and then make corrections. It appears that we will need to jump through hoops to get that feedback. My client suggests  I copy/paste my narration as the first comment and reviewers can edit that text. You can imagine what my comments section would look like. I thought breaking the narration into slide by slide files and attaching to each slide, but that is going to double my review preparation time. What is this brilliant community doing to solve this dilemma? 

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.