Why does Articulate have to advertise on the links we send to our clients for Review 360?

Aug 28, 2020

In the past when I used Review 360 the name of the course would be in the link I copied and sent to my client. Now it has changed and the link says:

Gather and Share Stakeholder Feedback on E-learning Courses - Review 360.

This is very annoying. It was even more frustrating working on a project with numerous micro courses in Review 360 for my client to review. You can't tell which link goes to which course! They all look the same! Lots of confusion finding the course one wanted to review again.

Plese go back to putting the title of the course in the Review 360 link.

3 Replies
Laura Bunte

https://community.articulate.com/discussions/review-360/why-does-the-link-in-review-360-not-include-my-course-title

I had the same request. When you share a link, it replaces the course title with a generic articulate link. In previous versions, it automatically used your course title in the link.

Marcia Singery

Matthew,When I'm in a course on Review 260 and I create a link to send to my client this is what I get:

Gather and Share Stakeholder Feedback on E-Learning Courses - Review 360

|
|
| |
Gather and Share Stakeholder Feedback on E-Learning Courses - Review 360

Collect consolidated feedback from stakeholders on interactive training courses built with Storyline 360 and Ris...
|

|

|

Marcia

Katie Riggio

Hello Marcia and Laura,

I appreciate you both taking the time to share how this is affecting you, and I'm happy to help! It sounds like there are two different experiences mentioned:

1. Review 360: The Share link unfurls to "Collect consolidated feedback from stakeholders on interactive training courses built with Storyline 360 and Rise 360."

I don't have details on a timeline as of yet, but our team is looking into better supporting and improving unfurling. As soon as we know more, we'll share the news here.

2. Rise 360 and Review 360: Custom Share Link

We don't currently support masking Rise 360 and Review 360 web links with custom domains. However, you can use a custom URL shortener to create short links that are branded to with your organization's domain.

I'll champion this idea to the team as well, and notify this discussion if this gets added to a future update.

Let me know if any more questions or thoughts come up! Happy to discuss further.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.