why does the font ans spacing change from its original published format in 360 Review?

Aug 12, 2020

I published my course with Century Gothic Font. Although I see the original production, my share group sees the course with different fonts (Times New Roman) and spacing? Not sure if its their PC setting, security, restriction or what? Or is it on Articulate 360 itself? How can they fix this to view the original format publication of the course?

7 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hello Rafael,

Happy to troubleshoot this with you! This article is a place to begin: 

It goes into depth about what to enable so that fonts display correctly for everyone. Let me know if you have any questions along the way!

Jose Tansengco

Hi Anja, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Times New Roman Regular appears to be the correct font for the base version of the Times New Roman font. 

Would you mind opening Microsoft Word for me and checking to see if you have both Times New Roman and Times New Roman Regular listed in the available fonts? In my Microsoft Word Windows version, I could only see Times New Roman, so I'd like to see if the same is true for you.

Looking forward to your response!

Kelly Auner

Hi Anja,

Thank you for confirming that you see Times New Roman in Word. Here's an article on why learners may see the wrong font that may be helpful! I have a couple of clarifying questions for you to help me troubleshoot:

If you're willing to share your file with us, I'd be happy to test it on my end! You can upload it here, or privately in a support case. We'll be sure to delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

Anja Kisman

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for you're reply.
This is happening with all courses in review mode and publishing mode since last week. Also when republishing old courses with the correct font. 

As we already published 35 courses in our LMS with the correct times new roman font, we don't want to republish all 35 again. 

I will send the courses in a support case, the old with correct version of times new roman a one from last week with de incorrect version of times new roman.