2 Feature requests

Feb 22, 2018

Hello.

First and foremost, I love Rise. The potential for it is incredible! That being said, I have two feature requests:

1. One of the things I truly dislike is the top, progress bar between the title's underline and the actual content. It takes an enormous amount of space and it is confusing. On the mobile version, it dominates the first screen entirely. Would it be possible to remove it or make it optional? 

2. Are there any developments in the sense of making processes & timelines available as parts of blocks? That would be great!

Many thanks!

LP

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Luis and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your ideas. I'm curious what you are seeing when you mention that the progress indicator takes up a lot of room.

It moves subtly to the top of the window as I proceed on a mobile device. I shared a brief preview here:

As for your second request, that has certainly been requested and I'll add this thread to the report as we track user requests :)

Luis Pinheiro

Hi and thanks for your reply.

The progress bar under the title takes a lot of time at the beginning of the modules/chapter. Though it does indeed disappear, it pushes the content all the way to the bottom initially and discourages users. Also, the clarity of its functionality is not clear. 

Would it be possible to make it optional?

Many thanks,

LP

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.