New Rise Feature: Folders

Oct 05, 2017

Hello everyone:

Today we released a new Rise feature called folders. Folders make organizing your Rise courses a lot easier. 

Check out this 2-minute video and this kb article for more info. 

Enjoy folders!

Adam

Pinned Reply
Christopher Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

31 Replies
Michael Fimian

Hi Adam,  Though not publicized yet on this chat, I just wanted to say thanks for the extra couple of features that allow is to resize a number of our entries and choose to use or to not use the borders for the items...  I know what I'll be doing for the next few days....

Just out of curiosity, could it be possible to place metadata image to the center of the screen, or have the option to turn it on or off? I've attached a screen capture to demonstrate...

Thanks for considering the possibility!

Michael Fimian

Thanks for the fall-back suggestion, Adam!

Also, thanks to Articulate for the 2-month notice via email regarding subscription due dates... That's a lot more notice than Adobe gives -- which is none.  Surprise --- you're hooked for another year!

Oooops, didn't mean to use the A Word!

Kevin Conlon

In the Past, I have admired Articulāte by peeking over other people’s shoulders, until today when... I became articulāte’s newest subscriber (momentarily)!

The Folders feature sounds very helpful and thanks to the generosity of the articulāte community, I feel welcome already.

Just to say G’Day (Yes, I’m an Aussie) and I hope to make a contribution to the community from now.

Seasons Greetings to you all.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Andrew,

Great question. While you cannot share full folders, you can share courses to collaborate with your team members.

If you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can invite collaborators to work on a course with you. The course will automatically appear on collaborators’ dashboards in the Shared with me folder (as well as the All Courses container). Collaborators can’t move shared courses.

Hope this helps :)

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Shannon,

Have they invited you as a Collaborator or Sent you a copy of the course? The courses you collaborate on will default to the Rise All Courses folder, or the main dashboard you see when logging in.  

If they sent you a copy, you'd see the three dots on the course card, and that's where you could choose to move it to another folder.