Accessing a Rise 360 Course

Oct 27, 2020

Hello everyone,

I have been tasked with creating some learning for some third parties that my company works with and Rise would be my preferred tool.

The problem I am trying to solve is how do I share the content without a LMS?

I have had a look at the 'export web-only output' and my challenge is finding the best way to host the content in a very IT conservative organisation. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Reply
Chino Navarro

Hi Melissa,

If you don't need to track your learners' progress in the course, you can export as a web-only output and upload it to a web server.

Here are some free options: 

Amazon S3 offers free hosting with generous usage limits. If you go over your limit, you'll be charged a small fee. See this video tutorial by Tom Kuhlmann to learn more about Amazon S3.

Google Cloud also has a free hosting service. You'll be charged a small fee if you go over the free limit. See this video tutorial by Tom Kuhlmann to learn more about Google Cloud.

If you need to track your learner's progress in a course, you can check out Rise.com, our all-in-one, enterprise-class online training system that makes training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage. No setup required; all you need is a subscription. 

Feel free to check out this  5-minute demo of Rise!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.