Accordion block

Nov 08, 2017

Is there a way to create a new layout for an accordion block?  We use an accordion to display a course transcript and our courses have a lot of pages.  I'd like to create an accordion that only has one section, titled View Transcript" and an area where I can paste the text, this way I don't have to delete the image, and the following two sections every time.

Thanks.

Chris

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey there Chris,

Smart idea to use an accordion block as a place to display transcript text! One way you can reuse the same accordion layout again and again is by creating a lesson template. Then, each time you create a new lesson, simply duplicate the template and add the lesson content. This video explains the process step-by-step. I hope that helps!

Alyssa Gomez

We did just release a new feature in Rise that will allow you to copy an entire lesson from one course to another, but it sounds like you want to copy the accordion block into lessons that already exist, correct? That's an excellent idea, and I can definitely see how it would save lots of development time. I'll pass that along to my team for you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.